Cannot create new project

From: Alexander Schneider (alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 06:12:45 EST

    Hi,

    I am new to Eclipse and Project Wonder/WOLips and wanted to try it out.

    I installed Eclipse and WOLips according to the docs. But if I want to
    create a new WOApplication there is an error.

    After I entered the name of the project an empty error window pops up
    and that´s it.

    This is Win2K, Eclipse 2.02, WOLips 0.9.1 and J2SDK 1.4.1

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Alex

    Alexander Schneider, alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de
    tel +49 2241 14 2869
    fax +49 2241 14 2146

    Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT Schloss Birlinghoven . D-53754 Sankt Augustin ----------------------------------------------------------