CLSSPATH.TXT not complete

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 08:25:18 EST

    Hi all,

    I've just set out to move all my development to eclipse/WOLips. I have
    one problem I can't figure out. When I build applications the
    CLSSPATH.TXT file is next to empty in terms of class paths. It only
    lists one directory and one jar-file (the ones associated with the
    application). Where is everything else? Where/how is this file put
    together. In addition to the standard set of frameworks I need to be
    able to add others.

    I'm using a "0.9.2" version that Ulrich gave me just before he went on
    vacation. I don't remember exactly when this problem first appeared,
    but it hasn't always been there - this did use to work (at least for
    applications only using the standard set of frameworks.

    /Anders