Debugging WO under eclipse (for sure with WOProject & WOLips)

From: Marco Valverde (marco.valverd..xplido.de)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 11:02:16 EST

    Thanks to this great stuff (WOLips & WOProject) i'm now able to work
    completely under eclipse. My following question is not directly concerning
    these fine tools, but it's directed to the audience here who for sure is
    using eclipse and WO. And my question is:
    Can you debug under eclipse? and how? i've tried hard but i get launch
    configuration errors when starting the debugger, where the console output of
    my application appears. And when i turn all the output options off
    (-WODebuggingEnabled false -WOOutputPath /dev/null -WOAutoOpenInBrowser
    false) the debugger won't start and i get timeout messages.

    Thanks
    Marco