My WOLips problems and questions

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:09:55 EST

    Problems

    • Add Local Framework: I get three 3 copies of each framework included
    ( *.framework/Resources/Java + *.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Java +
    *.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/Java) and the paths are relative
    to the file system root. If I do Add System Framework I only get one
    copy included and the path is written relative to NEXT_ROOT.

    Questions

    • When I import an existing PBX (and eclipse without WOLips) project,
    *.class files are imported and added to the project. Yes, I can remove
    them, and if they weren’t there in the first place there wouldn’t be a
    problem. Is it possible not to include files that aren’t specifically
    needed/known?
    • Am I expected to edit the project’s copy of build.xml? To add web
    server resources I have to. Then what happens when the next version of
    WOLips is released? It is likely to contain an updated build.xml file
    isn’t it?

    /Anders