WOBuilder replacement.

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 17:31:20 EST

    It doesn't have to be WYSIWYG, it just has to manage all the resources
    of a component nicely. It can be a bean-box app, for all I care, if you
    create a JavaBean that wrapps and "stands-in" for the WO. In that case
    you do have a visual paradigm, but obviously not rendered. All
    Design-time stuff. It's still nice.

    Cg.