RE: [webobjects-newbies] Re: WebObjects development under Linux/WINE?

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 19:08:10 EST

    Ahh. I think that's a matter of process, to some extent. I've had
    great luck integrating web-development with WO. It's a long discussion,
    and one more suited to a developer/WO-specific list, rather than
    WOProject/WOLips, but if anything, I have gotten cleaner HTML and
    JavaScript by integrating a cycle of developers and designers in a tight
    loop, and the designers get really really fast turnaround.

    Cg.