RE: WOBuilder replacement.

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 19:12:26 EST

    BeanBox is the JavaBeans container provided in the Beans Developer Kit
    from Sun. In it, you can throw around Beans in a (minimalist) visual
    component editor, and it was intended as a prototype / example to help
    people make tools that used JavaBeans components.

    Everything WOBuilder does (html rendering notwithstanding) is pretty
    easy (not fast, but not hard) to do in a run-time changeable way. It
    just takes some infrastructure work to make the application useable, and
    ideally wysiwyg.

    Cg.