Re: Tool Replacements

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 22:44:19 EST

    You could've checked CayenneModeler for starters. It is Swing-based, can
    read EOModels, can generate Java code based on arbitrary templates.
    Completely open license.

    Could've saved you some time.

    On the other hand I am not completely happy with the code in the
    CayenneModeler. Unlike Cayenne itself, it is more hacky and requires some
    heavy refactoring...

    But good luck with this anyway.

    Andrus