Praise to WOLips

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 22:53:48 EST

    Hi Ulrich and the rest of the WOLips community.

    I finally had a chance to do some WebObjects work. And this was my first
    real try of WOLips. I am really ashamed to admit that, since there is quiet
    some of my code spinning the wheels of the backend (or at least it used to
    be that way).

    I gotta admit - this rocks. The idea to control project behavior from the
    Ant buildfile is simply great. Brings full Eclipse functionality to WO
    without taking anything away. Way to go!!!

    BTW, the site is updated for 0.9.2.

    :-)

    Andrus