Re: New releases of WOProject and WOLips soon

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 11:05:16 EST

    I also have a brand new installation on Windows.

    Everything from WebObjects to the OS, WOLips and the actual project I'm
    testing with is completely new (and of the latest available version).

    1) The wobuild.properties file is not created for me - I have to do
    this manually.
    2) The CLSSPATH.TXT file is *empty*.

    /Anders