Using non-standard project locations

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:16:34 EST

    When I create a new app or a framework on Windows, I normally prefer to use
    my own directory, not the Eclipse workspace. WOLips (0.9.2) project wizard
    does allow me to select a custom directory, but still creates a project in
    the workspace, ignoring my selection.

    I can easily fix the project manually of course... But still.. Is this a
    known issue or should I file a bug on SourceForge?

    Andrus