WOLips not refreshing PB.project

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 18:47:54 EST

    I modified build.xml to invoke "refreshView" on every build. It works for
    the Application project, but not the Framework. All resources are copied,
    but Java classes are ignored. I really need to dig through the code, but
    maybe someone just knows the answer :-) ?

    Project refresh feature is configured using code like:

    1. Application (works):

    <target name="refreshView" if="eclipse.running">
    <refreshview projectName="${project.name}"/>
    </target>

    2. Framework (doesn't work):

    <target name="refreshView" if="eclipse.running">
    <refreshview projectName="${framework.name}"/>
    </target>

    Andrus