Re: WOLips not refreshing PB.project

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 02:28:48 EST

    Hi Andrus,

    Am Donnerstag, 19.12.02 um 00:47 Uhr schrieb Andrus:

    > I modified build.xml to invoke "refreshView" on every build. It works
    > for the Application project, but not the Framework. All resources are
    > copied, but Java classes are ignored. I really need to dig through the
    > code, but maybe someone just knows the answer :-) ?
    Could you describe what you have done. I expect that this is with an
    imported project. Make sure that the .project looks like a .project
    from WOLips.
    The .java classes must be in one of the Eclipse src folder. You can
    invoke refresh manually via the context menu. Move the .java files with
    the Explorer or Finder out of the project, refresh, move them back and
    refresh again.

    > Project refresh feature is configured using code like:
    >
    > 1. Application (works):
    >
    > <target name="refreshView" if="eclipse.running">
    > <refreshview projectName="${project.name}"/>
    > </target>
    >
    > 2. Framework (doesn't work):
    >
    > <target name="refreshView" if="eclipse.running">
    > <refreshview projectName="${framework.name}"/>
    > </target>
    Make sure that the framework.name(ant) is equal to the project
    name(Eclipse).

    > Andrus

    Ulrich