Re: WOLips not refreshing PB.project

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 12:21:26 EST

    So both problems I reported yesterday seem to be related according to this
    message by Markus:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/2002/12/0075.html

    I filed a bug report on SourceForge mixing both issues into one (haven't
    tried it with 0.9.3 though...):

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=656390&group_id=50507&atid=459967