How can I put my own JAR files in to woproject

From: Dave Rathnow (dave.rathno..rx-ca.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 14:54:25 EST

    Hello woproject-dev,

    It was suggested that I post a question to this list in hope of finding an
    answer.

    First of all, I'm developing on Windows so switch gears for a moment if
    you will...

    I have some jar files that need to be included in my project. woproject
    nicely includes them but hardcodes the path to these jar files in the
    clsspath.txt file. This, of course, creates all kinds of problem when
    I try to deploy to my app server. What I really need is a way
    to specify the location with an environment variable.

    Is there any way that I can have woproject do this for me when it
    builds my project, or do I have to go in an manually edit the clsspath.txt
    file every time?

    Thanks,
    Dave.

    W. Dave Rathnow