WOLips source folder

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 17:46:31 EST

    This is a minor bug. It can wait till the next scheduled release...

    By default new WOLips projects have a source folder located at "src". When
    I changed this in Eclipse to be the root project folder (.classpath will
    have this: <classpathentry kind="src" path=""/>), everything still works.

    Only when I attempt to create a new WOComponent, its Java class is still
    placed to "src". I guess the expected way for this to work is to place new
    Java class to whatever the current project source folder is.

    Of course it is very easy to just drag the file to the correct location, so
    like I said this is just a minor inconsistency.

    Andrus