Re: WOLips source folder

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 03:54:58 EST

    Hi,

    we had a discussion about the pros and cons of "src" folder within a
    WOLips project.

    To help you with your situation here is a short brief:
    Eclipse copies all the resources in your src folder into the bin
    directory. WOLips use a "src" folder to solve this. Because it is
    possible to have multible subprojects in your project, WOLips search in
      the project structure for a src folder. The search rule is very
    simple: Is there a PB.project in the same folder, if not WOLips goes to
    the parent folder until one PB.project is found or the root folder is
    reached. In your case there is no src folder in the project root so
    WOLips creates one.

    For advanced users we may add the ability to use the project root as
    the src folder. I`ll guess you`ll now how to filter with ant.

    Feel free to use what you need, like WOStart......... . WOLips is
    designed(you`ll know what I mean :-) ) to be open. Important is your
    feedback, otherwise we can`t improve WOLips.

    Ulrich