Eclipse hangs on build

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 07:03:33 EST

    Hi,

    just this morning I wanted to get really serious with WOLips, starting a new
    project using it. So I just downloaded Eclipse M4, installed WOLips 0.9.6
    into it and began working.

    Everything seems to work flawlessly but I experience eclipse hangs from time
    to time. The status bar says it's running ant but nothing happens. I've
    switched on ant messages but the console remains slient after some output -
    nothing moves and I have to kill eclipse to start over again.

    There's no .log either ...

    Did anyone experience the same effect? What can I do?

    -dirk