Re: WOLips source folder

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 12:56:10 EST

    At 09:54 AM 12/23/2002 +0100, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >For advanced users we may add the ability to use the project root as the
    >src folder. I`ll guess you`ll now how to filter with ant.

    Yes. This is what I value so much about the way WOLips builds stuff based
    on the ant file. To me personally this is the most important feature:
    allowing me to stay in control.

    >Feel free to use what you need, like WOStart......... . WOLips is
    >designed(you`ll know what I mean :-) ) to be open. Important is your
    >feedback, otherwise we can`t improve WOLips.

    Sure. When I mentioned WOStart I was talking to myself. As for the
    feedback, I hope I'll have more of that now. Especially since I like to
    play with project structure so much :-).

    Andrus