Re: Building WO apps with ant on osx 10.2.*

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 03:44:49 EST

    Hi Kaj,

    you may integrate it the way WOProject/WOLips does this.

    Here is short brief:
    - check out woproject
    - build it (ant dist)

    On the first build you will get a message that the build has failed and
    that a file $user.home/Library/wobuild.properties is written.
    On the second build the nextroot and localroot will be used from the
    wobuild.properties file.

    The build file in woproject that does this trick is :
    build-user-home-wobuild-properties.xml

    In your build file add

    <property
    file="${user.home}${file.separator}Library${file.separator}wobuild.prope
    rties"/>

    and may be:

            <ant antfile="build-user-home-wobuild-properties.xml" target="check"/>

    to make sure that the properties are set.

    This is my wobuild.properties file:
    #This file stores the wo specific properties
    #Wed Dec 18 19:04:13 CET 2002
    wo.wolocalroot=/
    wo.woroot=/System

    Have fun