Re: Eclipse hangs on build

From: ulrich köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 16:30:57 EST

    Hi,

    I`ll use WOLips (0.9.5) with Eclipse M4 everyday. So I can not say if
    this bug is related to Eclipse or WOLips. But anyway 0.9.5 will be
    released soon, which means that the build can be done by the anrunner
    or as an external tool.(Both call ant, but in different ways.)
    Whenever you use the context menu"Run Ant.." you use an external tool.
    In 0.9.4 the build is done by the AntRunner. So switching to "external
    tool" will bring us to the same level as Eclipse and in the future to
    less problems with the build.

    Ulrich