Re: classpath problems with 0.9.5

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 08:36:11 EST

    I'm all for it! It will solve a problem I have. Is this a big change -
    will it take long to do?

    I've had lots of problems with classpaths, and have the feeling that
    adding one or two variables wont solve all of them. Will it?

    I prefer waiting a bit longer (and helping out if I can) than only fix
    things halfway.

    /Anders