Re: classpath problems with 0.9.5

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:08:49 EST

    Hi,

    it`s a good idea to handle this woproject/wolips internally . This also
    means that some stuff in wolips should move into woproject to keep it
    under one interface.

    If we replace ${user.home}/Library with NEXT_HOME_ROOT we get a
    circular reference. NEXT_ROOT is stored in the file
    WOBuild.properties. To find the file under NEXT_HOME_ROOT we need to
    resolve NEXT_ROOT..........

    But we need a place to store the NEXT_ROOT. The lookup in the
    environment takes a long time and pop ups a window under windows.(May
    be that is the reason why it's called windows.) :-)

    Ulrich