WOLips Memory Usage

From: Michael Pehlgrim (michael.pehlgri..gilvy-interactive.de)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 08:44:26 EST

    Hi

    I use WOLips 0.9.6

    - Windows 2000
    - jdk 1.3.1/1.4.1
    - Webobjects 5.1

    When building a project the size of memory used by javaw.exe(Eclipse) will
    increase about 3MB each time a build is prozessed. After about 10 builds
    Eclipse uses already 82MB. After switching off WOApplicationBuilder in
    Eclipse the MemorySize will always be the same.

    When setting the WOLips property "Run Ant as external Tool" the increase
    level is higher ca. 6MB on each build prozess.

    I start Eclipse with property: -vmargs -Xmx256M. If I start without these
    properties, Eclipse will hang after a few builds.

    Greetings
    Michael