Feature request - PB.project utilities

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 14:04:16 EST

    I find there are a couple of bread and butter features missing from WOLips:

    1) right-click on project --> WOLips --> rebuild PB.project files to
    completely rebuild all PB.project files from scratch, written with all
    classes and components in the current eclipse project.
    1) right-click on PB.project to get a menu item to completely rebuild
    PB.project from scratch, as above.
    2) right-click on a *.wo directory and get a menu item to add/remove from
    PB.project, which will remove *.wo, *.api, and *.java files/directories
    associated with that component.

    I've found I've been mucking about in the PB.project so much that I can't
    view some components in the WOBuilder. A clean PB.project file would be the
    first step to fixing this.

    Thanks.
    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall ian.mcdougal..mode.com