Re: Makefile needs an update

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 05:32:48 EST

    On fredag, jan 17, 2003, at 11:18 Europe/Stockholm, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi Anders,
    >
    > open ProjectBuilder
    > 1. build clean
    > 2. build woapplication/install(whatever you need)
    > and you makefile will be updated.
    >
    > Let me know if it works.

    No and Yes...

    I discovered the problem because I was trying to do exactly that, and
    it didn't work. (I tried several times, and I always do Clean before
    Build.)

    Instead I manually updated the paths in the Makefile. After that things
    worked, but I also noted that the Makefile had been updated/reformatted
    by ProjectBuilder.

    (Catch 22 - it's updated, but wont run if it's not correct to begin
    with.)

    /Anders