RE: 0.9.8

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 11:30:02 EST

    Win 2k, Eclipse 2.1 M3

    I built 0.9.8 from CVS and I noticed the following:

    1) WOLips ant build: The wobuild.properties file uses the windows specific
    '\' in the path. This confuses ant. Changing to '/' fixes the problem.

    2) WOLips --> Update PB.project: I removed some lines from existing
    PB.project files, in both the root and one of the subprojects, and ran this.
    No effect that I could notice. The file remained untouched.

    I then tried closing the project and reopening. Still nothing happened to
    the PB.project file. I think it's safe to assume rebuilding the PB.project
    file is broken, at least on my machine.