Re: Problems with 0.9.8 (built from the very latest source)

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 05:44:48 EST

    HI Anders,

    to your first problem:

    Could you delete your wobuild.properties file and generate a new one.
    Via the WOLips preferences or the woproject build. As far as I know
    this is allready fixed by Markus.

    2. I will take a look at it.
    3. I will take a look at it.
    4. The makefile is maintained by ProjectBuilder you need to make a
    clean/build cyle or remove/add a file in ProjectBuilder to update the
    makefile.