Eclipse/WOLips Hangs very often at build time

From: Cyril Morisse (cyril.moriss..ip.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 09:24:51 EST

                Hello everybody,

                I'm a new user of Eclipse/WOLips.

    I'm qualifying WOLips as a replacement of PB on Windows.

    I'm trying to migrate quite a big project and the IDE hangs quite often
    (every 10 minutes)

    The hang occurs just after I save my files. The status bar indicates either
    nothing or Running Ant Script

    I'm using :

    # Windows XP

    # WOLips 0.9.7

    # eclipse-SDK-I20030122-win32.zip actual

    #I've tried eclipse-SDK-M4-win32.zip wich was worst

    I've looked in the Error Log view , but nothing is visible related to my
    problem.

    (There are no logged entry at the time my system hangs)

    Could someone help me ?

    Thanks

    Cyril