Re: RE : Eclipse/WOLips Hangs very often at build time

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 13:20:20 EST

    >>> is the WOLipsBuilder enabled (Window->Preferences->WOLips)?
    >> Yes it is
    > you can disable the WOLipsBuilder to avoid running ant each time you
    > save a file.

    Well, then I lose some of the already well-known behaviour. Currently,
    I don't have to care about whether I have modified a component or added
    Resources etc., saving/updating the project does the right thing (tm).

    When I disable the WOLipsBuilder I have to care about this. This is
    not what I want.

    Another thing from your previous mail:

    > are you using the eclipse-detected JRE? After I've set the default JRE
    > from 1.3.1 (eclipse default) to 1.3.1_01 I've had the same problems.

    I start eclipse specifying explicitly the java version to use, in my
    case this is the JRE that's inside the jdk 1.3.1_02.

    -dirk