Can't get WOLips to work on W2K

From: Pierre Bernard (I_love_m..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 13:41:52 EST

    Hi!

    I've been trying for hours to install WOLips to no avail!

    I have Eclipse M3 runing on a W2K machine. I have added the feature and
    plug-ins from the current version of WOLips. The update manager
    notified me of the new feature. In the end however I find that the
    feature is not enabled. The update manager perspective tells me that
    the feature is not configured correctly. The many details messages read
    like this: "No plugin: com.objectstyle... included at runtime"

    What am I doing wrong?

    BTW, is it possible to create JavaClient projects using WOLips?

    TIA for your help,
    Pierre Bernard