Deployment on Windows 2000

From: OrMed pour le 7-CL (Damien.Grause..im.hcuge.ch)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 04:28:16 EST

    Hello,

    In our office we use Wolips 0.9.7 and WO5.1

    When we deploy our applications on Windows 2000, we have the message :

    The classpath is still too long for Windows command scripting to process.
    Please use the SUBPATHS.TXT file to specify a more appropriate set of paths to
    substitute. Use the longest paths, particularly if they are common, and
    eliminate any paths in SUBPATHS.TXT that you aren't actually using in your
    classpath file. Further, eliminate any paths from the classpath file that
    that you don't really need, e.g. "WOROOT/Library/Java".
    Terminating!

    To avoid this, I have followed this article : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=75300

    I have replaced src/resources/woapp/appstart.cmd by the executable downloaded on the previous page. It's work.
    I don't know the situation for 5.2. I propose to replace appstart.cmd for 5.1 in the next distribution.

    Best regards.

    Damien Grauser