Generating EOs

From: Pierre Bernard (i_love_m..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 11:05:20 EST

    Hi!

    Am I correct assuming that when I right-click on an EOModel file in the WOLips perspective and select "Enable EO Generation" this should generate a buildeos.xml file and thus enable EO generation using WOGen? On my set-up (Eclipse M3, JDK 1.3.1, WOLips 0.9.7, WO 5.2) this does not work. It does nothing apparent. No log message either.

    I thus went on to manually add a target to build.xml to generate EOs. Unfortunately, WOGen fails on entities that have no table name set. I frequently configure abstract entities this way. Moreover, WOGen fails when 2 entities map the same table. This is also very common when using inheritence.

    Are these known problems?

    Best,
    Pierre Bernard

    ---
    Spinning WebObjects or cooking up Cocoa in Switzlerland?
    Let me know: http://homepage.mac.com/I_love_my/