Re: Generating EOs

From: Pierre Bernard (I_love_m..ac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 13:14:41 EST

    Hi Ulrich!

    I'm afraid I determined that WOGen does not meet my needs for the
    following reasons:

    - Can't have entities that map no table
    - Can't have 2 entities mapping the same table
    - Generates EOs for all entities in a model. I want to exclude some.
    E.g join tables.
    - The above restriction also implies that I can't have different
    entities from one model use different templates. E.g to have a
    different inheritance root replacing EOGenericRecord

    Within the time constraints of my current project I chose to integrate
    calls to the classic EOGenerator in my build.xml files rather than
    patching WOGen to fit my needs.

    Pierre.