RE: Recommended way for launching an app with WOLips

From: Pierre Bernard (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 11:52:05 EST

    Ulrich,

    that's what I meant with the first solution. This unfortunately bypasses Apple's classloader. This is bound to create problems with applications that rely on stuff inside the new WebObjects extensions directory.

    Moreover the default configuration fails to set the WORootDirectory property needed by WOOppenURL on Windows.

    Actually, my second way of launchin the application is also a modified WOApplication run configuration.

    BTW, since updating to WOLips 0.9.8, the WO arguments in my run configurations seem to revert to their default values each time I close the run configuration window. Thus I use the Java arguments tab for my custom arguments. Is this the way it is supposed to be?

    Thanks
    Pierre