PB.project in subprojects

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 13:58:18 EST

    I've noticed that when rebuilding the PB.project file, the source files and
    components for the subprojects are included in the root PB.project file.

    Does this mean the PB.project file in subprojects is no longer needed by
    WOBuilder? Is this design intentional, or is this a bug?

    I would like to know if I should remove the PB.project from subprojects to
    avoid issues.

    Thanks.

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall ian.mcdougal..mode.com