FRAMEWORKSEARCH

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 13:35:34 EST

    Hi all,

    This is driving me nuts!

    Extract from a PB.project file created by WOLips on Macintosh:

             FRAMEWORKSEARCH =
             (
                C:\Apple\Local\Library\Frameworks
             );

    1) The FRAMEWORKSEARCH sections are created identical on Windows and
    Mac, but contain a Windows only path.
    2) Since the path is not enclosed in "path" the PB.project file cannot
    be used for anything.
    3) It seems that what the path is doesn't matter. I can write what ever
    I want as long as I eclose it in "crap".
    4) My PB.project file breaks about ten thousand times per day. Am I
    really the only one with this problem?

    /Anders