Re: FRAMEWORKSEARCH

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 15:24:39 EST

    > 2) Since the path is not enclosed in "path" the PB.project file cannot
    > be used for anything.

    If you mean that for proper plist notation you have to escape certain
    strings by putting double quotes around them, yes, that's my concern,
    too.

    > 3) It seems that what the path is doesn't matter. I can write what
    > ever I want as long as I eclose it in "crap".
    > 4) My PB.project file breaks about ten thousand times per day. Am I
    > really the only one with this problem?

    This annoys me when I have to add WebServerResources to a project,
    because

    a) this doesn't seem to work automatically. I'd like to either have a
    toolbar item just like "Add Model" or "Add Framework" or (better) have
    WOLips be smart and automatically add all .gif, .jpg etc. as
    WebServerResources automatically.

    b) names aren't escaped properly, i.e. I'm also missing the double
    quotes around certain strings e.g. names with dashes in them.

    Just my 0.02 EUR,

    -dirk