Re: FRAMEWORKSEARCH

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 12:21:59 EST

    I just made a discovery that I believe will make my life a whole lot
    easier.

    WOLips does NOT add the following to the PB.project file:

             FRAMEWORKSEARCH =
             (
                C:\Apple\Local\Library\Frameworks
             );

    It doesn't add a FRAMEWORKSEARCH section at all. PBWO does however add
    a section like this:

             FRAMEWORKSEARCH = ("C:\\Apple\\Local\\Library\\Frameworks");

    It is necessary if you want to build with PBWO (sometimes I do, perhaps
    only to make certain that it does work).

    If the FRAMEWORKSEARCH section exists WOLips WILL SCREW IT UP -
    converting it into:

             FRAMEWORKSEARCH =
             (
                C:\Apple\Local\Library\Frameworks
             );

    When this happens many things stop working, but you may still not
    discover the problem in time. If you don't (and you use prototypes
    defined in a local framework) you can easily lose a days work.

    /Anders