Re: FRAMEWORKSEARCH

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 13:59:08 EST

    For a while I thought my problems would be gone if I only removed the
    the FRAMEWORKSEARCH section and didn't bother about using PBWO - how
    silly was that?

    I have a prototype EOModel in a local framework. If the FRAMEWORKSEARCH
    section is not present and correct in the PB.project files of those
    projects that need access to this EOModel, things do not work.

    There are 2 problems with WOLips in this respect.

    1) The section isn't created when you do Add Local Framework.

    (You have to open PBWO and add any local framework to the project.)

    2) When it is present WOLips keeps modifying it to be non-functional.

    /Anders