WOLips and WOBuilder

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 19:35:21 EST

    win 2k, eclipse M5, WOLips 0.9.9, WO 5.2

    I've been struggling with a problem that comes up every now and then and
    wastes countless hours of my time. It happens when WOBuilder refuses to
    recognize classes located in one of my frameworks.

    I've gone over the Application and Framework PB.project manually. I've used
    the WOLips tool to rebuild both, and still the problem persists.

    Can anyone give me any hints on how to find and fix this problem?

    Thanks.

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall ian.mcdougal..mode.com