RE: App does not find WebServerResources

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 20:00:45 EST

    Some additional information. When I run my test app built with eclipse and
    WOLips from the command line it works fine. This seems to be an issue with
    the launch configuration assistant. Is there an easy way to see the command
    line used to launch a WO app? Here is the command line I used from the
    eclipse project directory that worked:

    java -Xrs -DWORootDirectory=C:/Apple -DWORootDirectory="C:\Apple"
    -DWOLocalRootDirectory="C:\Apple\Local"
    -DWOUserDirectory="C:\eclipse\workspace\Movies" -classpath
    "C:\eclipse\workspace\Movies\Movies.woa\Contents\Resources\Java\movies.jar;C
    :\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaFoundation.framework\Resources\Java\javafound
    ation.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaXML.framework\Resources\Java\javax
    ml.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaEOControl.framework\Resources\Java\ja
    vaeocontrol.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaJDBCAdaptor.framework\Resour
    ces\Java\javajdbcadaptor.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaEOAccess.framew
    ork\Resources\Java\javaeoaccess.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Frameworks\JavaWOExtens
    ions.framework\Resources\Java\JavaWOExtensions.jar;C:\Apple\Library\Framewor
    ks\JavaWebObjects.framework\Resources\Java\javawebobjects.jar" Application
    -DWORootDirectory=C:/Apple

    This is basically what PB generates except I changed the path to my project
    files.