Build WOLips in eclipse

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 21:41:47 EST

    I tried checking out woproject from the eclipse cvs perspective but it does
    not seem to allow checkout with anonymous user id and a blank password.
    Below are the cvs property settings I used.

    :pserver:anonymou..vs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/woproject login
    Connection type: pserver
    User: anonymous
    Password:
    Host: cvs.sourceforge.net
    Port: Default
    Repository path: /cvsroot/woproject login

    I could checkout the code from the command line. How do I import the
    woproject into eclipse. I would like to contribute but I am not up to speed
    on how things work so I taught I would just try some simple things to debug
    some problems I am having.

    J.R.