Re: Build WOLips in eclipse

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 03:21:57 EST

    HI JR,

    if it works from the commandline I guess this is temporary problem.
    Sometime thinks just don`t work at sourceforge. I`ve tried your
    settings and it works.

    The best way to debug wolips is to use the PDE. Take a look at the
    programmers guide in the WOLips help.

    To 'import' woproject:
    - Create a new java project named woproject.
    - Copy all stuff into it.
    - Select refresh in Eclipse.
    - Set the projects classpath to include all src folder.

    Ulrich