CVS and *.eomodeld~ files

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 06:00:52 EST

    Hi,

    I basically understand what's happening, but I keep getting problems.

    EOModeler stores a backup copy MyModel.eomodeld~. The CVS
    administrative files inside MyModel.eomodeld are copied (without
    alteration) to MyModel.eomodeld~.

    I haven't found a way to disable the creation of these backup copies -
    did I miss something?

      The eclipse Preferences > Team > Ignored Resources are set to ignore *~

    The CVS repository does not have a MyModel.eomodeld~ directory.

    Now and then CVS wants to delete some file in my local
    MyModel.eomodeld~ directory. If I'm not careful I'll loose files in the
    MyModel.eomodeld directory.

    How do I get rid of these problems?

    I can't remember having them when I used CVL or the PBX built-in CVS
    support.

    /Anders