RE: CVS and *.eomodeld~ files

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:39:51 EST

    Is there some defaults-database entry you can tweak to shut off backup
    creation? (although that's a bit dangerous, given how often EOMOdeler
    has crashed on me).

    On the above note, however, EOModeler is much much stabler in 5.2, I
    find. I can reverse-engineer a much larger table and stored procedure
    set without crashing than before.

    Regards,
    Christian.