PB.project WOAPP_RESOURCES

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 22:21:03 EST

    I imported a project and noticed that when I launched WOBuilder from eclipse
    or from explorer when I click on the display group WOBuilder was unable to
    figure out which EO was associated with the display group. I compared the
    PB.project files and the original PB.project file had the following entry:
    WOAPP_RESOURCES = (WOAfile.icns, Properties, Main.api, Movies.eomodeld);

    The PB.project file in the eclipse project only had:
    WOAPP_RESOURCES = (Main.api)

    I added the line from the original PB.project file and relaunched WOBuilder.
    WOBuilder is now able to show the EO associated with the display group.

    This looks like something development can add to WOLips->Update PB.project
    and the import Project feature.

    J.R.