Re: CVS and *.eomodeld~ files

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 03:27:22 EST

    Hi

    thanks to Anjo more and more projects in projectwonder gets support for
    Eclipse. Per default these projects use the external tool support to
    launch ant. May be we should talk to anjo that they use WOLips per
    default but that is another topic :-). That is another reason why we
    can not use the a builder to fix the emodeld~ + cvs problem.

    Harald do you have the time to add some lines to the resource listener?

    Ulrich