Re: CVS and *.eomodeld~ files

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:54:23 EST

On torsdag, feb 27, 2003, at 08:41 Europe/Stockholm, Ulrich Köster
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the cvs version has an option to choose the builder.
>
> WOBuild in the project properties.

How do these project properties relate to the WOLips build preferences?

Should perhaps TargetBuilder also be controlled here?

There are now 4 ways to build: Internal Ant, External Ant, Incremental
and TargetBuilder.

Is the Incremental builder in CVS broken? Should I try to use it, or
wait?

/Anders