First Attempts with WOLips

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:28:04 EST

    Hello,

    I'm working in MacOSX, with WO 5.2 recently installed. The
    installation of Eclipse and WOLips 0.9.8 seem to have proceeded
    without a hitch.

    Then comes the fatal act of creating my first application. Following
    instuctions in the WOLips User Guide, I set out to create a
    HelloWOrld application, "HiEarthlings."

    Immediately I get a string of similar complaints in the Tasks pane:

    Unbound classpath variable:
    'NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/Java/javawebobjects.jar'.

    and so on for javafoundation.jar, javaxml.jar, JavaWOExtensions.jar,
    javaeoaccess.jar, and javaeocontrol.jar.

    All these files are located off of /System/Library/Frameworks

    Could someone please explain the meaning of this error and how to correct it?

    I have had the same error arise on attempting to import previously
    existing projects, too.

    So far, can't get out of the starting gate :-),

    -- Paul